SYSTRAN Translator V8 is discontinued starting July 2022. More information here
Adding or removing buttons
To add or remove buttons from one of the toolbars:
1. Click the handle at the end of any SDM toolbar section.
2. Select a toolbar and command to add or remove.
3. Check the box to add a command. Uncheck the box to remove a command.
Select Reset Toolbar to return the toolbar to the default settings.
Customizing the Toolbar’s Appearance
1. Click Customize from the Add or Remove Buttons dropdown.
2. Select Toolbars, Commands, or Options.