SYSTRAN Translator V8 is discontinued starting July 2022. More information here
SYSTRAN Options gathers the General, Servers and Omni Translator options.
1. Click SYSTRAN Options in the windows menu or double click on the SYTRAN icon on your desktop.
2. The SYSTRAN logo will appear in the tray bar. Right click on it and select Options.
- Choose the source language (the language you are translating from)
- Choose the target language (the language you are translating into)
- Choose to have SYSTRAN Options automatically open in the tray bar after starting your computer
- Create shortcuts
- Select the interface language
The local server of SYSTRAN 8 Translator is displayed:
The green line “Working (2 language pairs found)” means that your product is well activated.
If you see this message: Error: Feature not available – StatusCode 403 [Forbidden], the licence is not activated or the product key entered in SYSTRAN Language Manager is wrong.
In case you belong to a corporation using SYSTRAN Enterprise Server, you can add another server by following the procedure described here.
Choose a shortcut to launch Omni Translator.