Translating an email
1. Open an email that contains text you want to translate or start a new email and enter text to be translated.
2. Click the SYSTRAN tab to reveal the SYSTRAN tab group in the ribbon.
3. Use the source and target drop down lists to change the source and target languages.
4. Select a profile to apply for the translation.
5. Click the the Translate button droplist and click Translate Document.
The translated text is inserted into the same email and a banner separates the source and target texts:
Translating a selection
1. Highlight a portion of the email you wish to translate
2. Click the Translate button droplist
3. Select Translate selection to translate the selected text.
The translation for the selected text will display in a window.
The plugin for Microsoft Outlook is available only in the Professional edition.