1. Double click on the icon of the setup program as an administrator user and follow the instructions.
For non admin users:
Your administrator must right click on the installer and select Run as administrator:
2. Select which components should be installed
3. Once installed, you will find the software in the Windows start menu, and potentially on your Windows Desktop if you selected the option during the installation process:
4. Click on the Finish button. SYSTRAN Options will be launched.
5. You need to configurate the server settings to activate the translation features.
6. You must enter the URL of your server gateway from your SYSTRAN Pure Neural Server installation and your API key:
- The default URL of the Gateway is https://mysystranserver.local:8904 or http://mysystranserver.local:8903
- You will be able to find your user API Key under the ‘Your Personal Info’ menu of SPNS
You should see the message “Working (X language pairs found)” when your server is well configured: