1. To activate the extension, click the icon that will appear on the right of the address bar and click Options:
2. SYSTRAN 8 Translator (Desktop) is selected by default.
3. Click Save
4. Choose the extension language: English, French, Spanish, Korean or Chinese
5. By default, the notification and tooltips are enabled. You can disable them in Extension settings.
- Enabled/Disabled notifications are for Chrome users only.
- If connecting via the SYSTRAN 8 Translator, the translation works only for http webpages (not https).
- If connecting via a SYSTRAN Pure Neural Server installation, you can be authenticated with the following methodes, that will be precised by your server administrator:
- Your API Key (you must enter the URL of your server gateway and your API key, typically: https://yourserverURL:8904)
- Or using your login and password if your server supports it
- If connecting via the SYSTRAN Translate PRO, you can use either your API Key or your login and password