We updated SYSTRANLinks today and several times during the past couple of months with various ‘hotfixes’ for managing specific issues encountered by customers:
- various fixes around https redirections and certificates management for custom serving domains
- special encoding issues
- advanced rules management and syntax aware text editor for rules.
- behind the scene optimizations
In the meantime, we receive a lot of valuable feedback from customers and market, and next major versions will handle:
- content discovery automation (embedded automatic crawling component)
- better integration with third party systems (xliff management, external TM database links, api and callbacks)
- more features around User Dictionary, for an easier build of domain specific terminology (SYSTRAN Intuitive Coding, SYSTRAN Automatic Terminology Extraction from source website, …)
Do not hesitate to share your 2 cents with us with your concerns and ideas.