From a wide variety of linguistic, grammatical, and formatting options, users can construct Profiles which can then be applied to translation tasks.
Profiles enable users to fine-tune the manner in which SYSTRAN 8 Translator performs translations.
Create a Profile
1. Go to Translation Profiles
2. Click Add.
3. Choose the Source and Target language to be used on this new profile
4. Click Submit. Your profile will appear in the Profile table
Edit a Profile
1. Click Edit to open the dialog box Edit a Profile
2. Select the dictionaries you want to apply to the profile.
Advanced Translation Options are available only in the Professional version.
3. Click Submit
Delete a Profile
Click Delete, a dialog box to confirm the deletion of the profil appears.