SYSTRAN Interactive Translator allows you to quickly and easily translate input text, as well as research terms in the indicated source and target languages.
How to perform a translation?
- Choose the source language (the language you are translating from) or activate automatic language detection by selecting Auto in the Source language dropdown.
- Choose the target language (the language you are translating into)
- Apply a profile (optional)
- Type or copy/paste the text you want to translate. The translation will be launched automatically after a short delay. Click on the button ‘Translate’ to force the translation
How to lookup a term?
- Ensure that the correct source-target language combination is set for your term lookup, and if necessary make the appropriate changes using the Source Language and Target Language dropdowns.
- Enter the term whose definitions you want to learn into the source text field
- Lookup results will display in the SYSTRAN Interactive Translator’s Lookup results field.
If you have entered several sentences:
- Pass your mouse over a word: it will be highlighted in both languages
- Click on it to display the definitions from the dictionary
- Use the translation shortcuts to instantly translate a selection of words or sentences from any application.
- If the software is unable to translate, the word is colored in red.
(Visited 8,883 times, 1 visits today)