1. On the Edit menu, click Replace. The Replace dialog box appears.
2. Enter the text to search for in the Find what field.
3. Enter the text to replace it with in the Replace with field.
4. Click Find Next or Find All. SDM locates the instances of the term in the location(s) specified that match the search options and highlights these entries in the main window.
- Select Replace to replace the first instance of the text.
- Select Replace All to replace all instances of the text.
Refer to Finding Dictionary Entries for information on using the other fields in the Replace dialog.