You can edit the Source language, Target language, Category, Domain, and Comment fields in a UD. The Confidence column cannot be edited, as it is a measurement generated by the SDM software.
Modifying a single entry
1. Place the cursor in the field to be edited.
- To cut an entry, select the cell in the SDM window where the entries appears, then select the Edit/Cut menu command
- To copy an entry, select the cell in the SDm window where the entries appears, then select the Edit/Copy menu command
- To paste an entrt that you cut or copied, select the cell in the SDM window wher the entry is to be pasted, then select the Edit/Paste menu command
- To delete an entry from the SDM window, press the Delete key on your PC keyboard, or select the Edit/Delete entry menu command
2. After you finish editing, save your changes by selecting the File/Save menu
Modifying mutliple entries
1. Select the entries you wish to modify, pressing Ctrl+click to select more than one entry.
2. From the View menu, select Entry Properties. The Entry Properties panel opens in the lower right area of the SDM window.
3. Select the property to modify. In this example, we are modifying the Category of the selected terms. The property will be modified in the dictionary for the selected entries.