SYSTRAN Dictionary Manager (SDM) lets you create, and maintain User Dictionaries (UDs), which can be used to customize and improve your translations.
Dictionary resources can be used for a number of functions, including:
- Translating terms not found in the SYSTRAN Main Dictionary.
- Overriding the target-language meaning of a term in the SYSTRAN Main Dictionary to customize translation output.
- Ensuring that a multi-word expression is always treated as a single unit by the translation software.
- Create User Dictionaries (20,000 entries per UD or ND)
- Create Translation Memories (40,000 entries per TM)
- Coding Confidence Indicator
- Print Dictionaries
- UD search capabilities
- Bilingual dictionary editor
- Named User Dictionaries
- Import/Export of dictionary resources
- Duplicate entry detection
- Support for Normalization Dictionaries
- Set Dictionary Priorities
- Lookup Operators
Note: SYSTRAN Dictionary Manager is only available for Desktop users.
(Visited 3,707 times, 1 visits today)