How to add another server in Options?
1. Click on the “+” icon.
2. Choose a name for the connection and enter the URL of the server gateway and the API key.
3. Ask your administrator for the URL of the server and the API Key to use and click on the Refresh icon.
If you have access to a SYSTRAN Enterprise Server 8 installation (e.g. https://mysystranserver.local):
– the default URL of the Gateway is https://mysystranserver.local:8904
– You will be able to find your user API Key under the ‘Your Personal Info’ menu of SES
4. Then click Set as default. If you don’t choose a name, Set as default will not appear.