Prerequisite: Uninstall any previous versions of SYSTRAN Desktop 7 before you install SYSTRAN 8 Translator.
1. Double click on the icon of the setup program as an administrator user and follow the instructions.
For non admin users:
Your administrator must right click on the installer and select Run as administrator:
2. Once installed, you will find the software in the Windows start menu, and potentially on your Windows Desktop if you selected the option during the installation process:
3. At the end of the installation process, SYSTRAN Language Manager is automatically launched:
4. Click on Licenses to display the screen “Licenses” to add your product key.
5. Click on the button Add Product Key. In case you buy several language pairs, you will have to enter several Product Keys.
6. Enter the product key and click Submit. You can use the shortcuts CTRL+C / CTRL+V to do that.
7. Click Online Activation (Please make sure you are connected to the internet during this step).
We recommend that you use the Online Activation as it is the easiest way to activate your product. You must contact the SYSTRAN support team for Offline Activation.
Your product is activated ! Start translating with the SYSTRAN 8 Translator tools!
8. Click on the Finish button. SYSTRAN Options will be launched.
If SYSTRAN Options was opened before activating your license:
You should see the message “Working (X language pairs found)”: